Pickup & Delivery
If you are picking up your merchandise:
- Bring your receipt to the cashier counter for processing and warehouse instructions.
- Provide a valid ID.
- Pull your vehicle into a warehouse pickup lane.
- Give your warehouse ticket to one of our warehouse members.
- They will bring your merchandise and load it into your vehicle.
If your merchandise is being delivered:
- We deliver up to a 35 mile radius within the store. If you live further than the delivery radius please give us a call before ordering, we might be able to accommodate you.
- If you made your purchase online, we will call you within 24 hours to make delivery arrangements. If your order includes transfers or other currently unavailable items, you may have the option of
- arranging immediate delivery for the items on hand, and subsequent delivery of the other items when they become available
- or waiting for delivery until all items are available.
- Before we can deliver your merchandise, it must be paid for in full (or financing arrangements completed).
- Today's Home Furniture begins processing your delivery two (2) days prior to the delivery date. This includes locating your merchandise in our warehouse, taking to a staging area, checking to make sure it is undamaged, pre-assembling it, and cleaning it. No changes can be made once this process has started.
- Prior to that time, changes may be made by contacting us (404) 254-3318
- We will call the day before your scheduled delivery with the approximate time we will arrive.
- Please make sure the area in which your furniture will be placed is ready to receive it.
- When we have been assured the furniture is set up to your satisfaction, we will clean up any packaging and dispose of it.